When Spiders Web Unite, They Can Tie Up Anything
Spiders are one of the most irksome or annoying pests by which many people are afraid of. Some common species of spiders in Australia are Hobo spiders, Brown Recluse, and Black Widow are highly poisonous and their bites require Emergency medical attention. Dealing with them without professional caution can be fatal or harmful if the species you are dealing with is poisonous. It’s always wise to get help from professional Spider Control Services to control Spider Infestations at your premises.
Ace Pest Control is one of the leading Pest Extermination Companies all across Australia. We offer suitable spider removal services using the best and the latest tools and equipment. Before starting the treatment our expert team firstly does the thorough inspection of your property and after that starts the spider control treatment. The solutions we use for spider extermination are safe and eco-friendly.
Let Us Get Back to You.
Common Types of Spiders
White Tailed Spider
White Tailed Spider is also known as White Tip Spider. The body size of this spider is upto 18 mm with a leg span of 28 mm. Their each leg is brown and attached to their oval shaped bodies. And the bites caused by them, seriously harm the human skin.
Brown House Spider
Brown House Spiders are commonly known as cupboard spiders having a yellow brown body. Their body size is 6 – 10.5 mm in length. These spiders are usually found in buildings, sheds and walls. These spiders produce a sheet type web.
Black House Spider
Black House Spider is usually dark brown or black in color and their abdomen is charcoal grey. These spiders can grow upto 18 mm with a leg span of 30 mm. Though having venoms of these spiders are not considered harmful.
Redback Spiders are also known as Australian Black Widow. The female body can grow upto 10 mm whereas male spiders can grow up to the length of 4 mm. These spiders are black in color with a red or orange marking on their back.
Signs Of Spider Infestation
Spiders are the most common pests that are found in Australia. These spiders prefer to reside in remote places of your home like a garage, basements, attics, roof, ceilings, storerooms, etc. Spiders can also be found in the trees, gardens, and cupboards. They usually make their home in and hide in dark and damp places where there is easy access to the food supply of flies, ants, and other insects. Here are some signs of spider infestation:
- Spider Webs: If you’re spotting spider webs at your place then, unfortunately, you might be having spider infestation inside the premises. You can spot more webs around your office or home, backyard, gardens, windows, and many more hidden spots. Spider webs can be seen in different shapes and sizes i.e small webs or large webs depending on the type of spider.
- Spider Eggs: Usually if you spot many spiders inside the premises then it is pretty much sure that you might be having egg sacs and each egg sac contains 100 eggs. If you are having the presence of egg sacs then it is expected that soon your place will be infested by spiders.
- Presence of Flying Insects: Is it coming to your notice about the presence of flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths and many other small insects at your place? These small insects attract spiders to the property as these insects are good food sources for spiders. The spiders make webs near the light as these small bugs are commonly found near light.
What are the Causes of Spider Infestation?
As soon as the temperature starts falling in autumn, spiders become more active and start looking for mates, and come out of their hiding places. You can spot them on your ceilings, walls, roofs, attics, cupboards and other dark places.They don’t come out with the potential of biting you but there is potential risk. Spiders especially come out in search of food. Spider infestation in the property not only means that they are here to harm you they make their home in your premises because they find it a great place to catch prey.
Threats Posed by Spider Infestation
Spiders are very treacherous and poisonous. They do not seem to be so but they can give several threats. Most common is that they get crushed at your body and that place gets marks like a serious burn, which gives severe pain and a sleepless night. Sometimes they get into food materials by mistakes and remain unnoticeable which makes the food poisoned. The one who eats that food gets food poisoning which is followed by heavy vomiting and sometimes fatal condition.
Prevention Tips to Control Spider Infestation
Having a spider infestation in the premises is the situation which needs to be controlled as soon as possible so as to avoid health and hygiene issues. So, you need to make sure that you follow the same steps to prevent spider infestation from the premises.
- To eliminate the entry of spiders in the property you need to clean the house on a regular basis.
- Most spiders love to reside in quiet and undisturbed areas like garages, basements, attics etc.
- To remove them from such places you need to clean the place and make it less attractive for spiders.
- You can install window screens along with the door sweeps to have a check on the spiders and other insects.
- Try to seal all the cracks and crevices to avoid the spiders on the premises.
You can try these few things to prevent spider infestation, but if nothing works, you need to hire professionals for the service. For the best and effective services on same day bookings, you can call Ace Pest Control professionals.
What is the Need for Hiring Professionals?
- Spiders and their webs are considered as horrid in both residential and commercial places. Spider infestations can give off the impression that the premises lack basic cleaning and hygiene practices. This increases concern especially for those businesses which serve accommodation and food like hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- There are almost 40,000 different species of spiders worldwide, and more than 1,000 of them are commonly found in Australia. On one side they help in maintaining a balance in the environment. On the other hand, study shows that around 27% of adults suffer from Arachnophobia, a condition where the person develops an extreme fear of spiders.
- Luckily, the majority of spider species are not aggressive towards humans and don’t bite at all. If a spider does bite you, it will have a very slight effect. Nevertheless, some species are known to cause allergic reactions to their venom and their infestations should be dealt with professional care. You can also hire our professionals for spider control in Melbourne at affordable cost.
Areas We Serve
Ace Pest Control covers the whole of Australia. We provide the services 24*7 as we understand the urgency of the clients. The team of our professionals are always ready to help you whenever you are in trouble, just give a call and tell us about your spider infestation. The main suburbs that we cover are:
Spider Extermination Prices
Spider Control Brisbane never charges any additional amount for the services even on the same day or emergency bookings unlike other pest control companies. Ace Pest Control believes in returning money if the client is not satisfied with the pest extermination services. We offer the best and safe services which are 100% result oriented. All the services we provide are affordable and pocket friendly. The cost of removal of spiders may vary from $90 – $380 depending on the size of the property and other factors.
Why Trust Us?
- We have a team of fully qualified and skilled professionals.
- Our expert team has an experience of more than 15 years.
- We provide 100% satisfaction to customers with our services.
- The solutions we use during the service are eco-friendly.
- We also offer emergency services 24/7 to our clients.
- The services provided by our team are guaranteed and result oriented.
- We offer safe and reliable spider control.
- We provide the free estimates on call.
If you are having problems with any of the pests present at the premises whether it is a spider infestation or any other infestation, just give us a call right there and book us at that point. Ace Pest Control protects your residential and commercial properties from those nasty spiders with intense care. Also, get a free quote on call.
Office Location in Brisbane
Take the below-mentioned steps to avoid spiders from entering your property: – Seal up the cracks near door frames and windows as well as near vents, light fixtures, and ceiling fans. – Seal all the openings near pipes under the basin or sink and behind electrical appliances – Put sticky baits and traps that are usually designed for roaches, but ensure you keep them away from your pet’s and child’s reach. – Regularly vacuum the webs and spiders. For quick assistance, you can call us to give you peace of mind by offering the best spider control Brisbane service.
One of the most dreadful and difficult to handle spiders is brown recluse ones. You have to appoint a professional to remove the spider as well as its webbing from scratch for you. Controls must be derailed and may require several hours to treat your entire home.
Cellar spiders are pale-coloured and thin spiders that have extremely long legs. Legs are usually hanging around upside down from their respective webbings. These spiders are best controlled and eliminated by regular brushing and mopping. If still, the results are not satisfactory, consult a professional.