The pests at homes like cockroaches and ants can be a great problem. They are just uninvited guests. Hence, you surely don’t want them around. The problem is how to get rid of them. Usually you can get professional help from a reliable pest control company. They use pesticides and Insecticides to get rid of them. But is it possible to do it on your own without using pesticides? The answer to that is yes. It is possible to use home ingredients to get rid of cockroaches and ants.
Methods to get rid of pests instead using pesticides
It will be a hectic process depending on the situation at your home. But if we put in the proper effort, these tips can work great for you. Here are some of the ways to help you handle pest problems like cockroaches and ants without using pesticides –
- Boric powder – This is an effective solution. Here’s a recipe for you. Mix boric powder with sugar and flour. Use this powder and sprinkle it in suspected areas. You can also make a dough out of it using oil. Keep repeating the process until you stop seeing cockroaches around at home.
- Bio-enzyme sprays – You can also use bio-enzyme organic sprays to get rid of cockroaches at home. These are environmentally friendly. Thus, will cause no harm to your family.
- Essential oils – Essential oils are strong smelling scents. Sometimes they are helpful in getting rid of pests from home. You can dip cotton balls and apply on areas affected. The ants will exterminate on their own. There are a variety of options available. Peppermint oils, clove oils, lemongrass oils and much more. You can mix them all too.
- Diatomaceous Earth- The most non toxic powder is diatomaceous Earth. You can use this and sprinkle on all doors and windows. This will help a lot in preventing ants and cockroaches.
- DIY sprays at home – Mix one part of water with vinegar or alcohol. Then put the solution on a spray bottle. Spray all over the cockroaches. It will work very effectively and kill them.
- Spices and garlic – You can use spices like paprika and pepper to keep these pests away. Also garlic is very useful too.
- Cream of tartar – To prevent entrance of ants and cockroaches fill the cracks and holes with cream of tartar. The best way to stop pest infestations.
- Helpful plants – You can also grow plants that can exterminate the entrance of cockroaches and ants. For example mint is a great plant too.
Looking for the best pest control service?
These were a few tips to help you get rid of pests like cockroaches and ants. But remember to keep practicing them regularly for a permanent solution. But If you still suspect a disastrous infestation you can call our company to book an appointment. We provide pest control services that are non toxic and environment friendly. Our job is to provide you with a safe environment. Ace Pest Control is extremely dedicated to using green chemicals. Therefore don’t wait up.
Call us on our customer care 0482077150 to book an appointment instantly.